Techifide’s whole team comprises experienced Agile practitioners, which means we can fit easily within larger project teams working in this way. Or if your team isn’t already working this way, we can help bring these benefits to you:
- Our highest priority is to satisfy the customer through early and continuous delivery of valuable software.
- We welcome modified requirements, even late in development. Agile processes harness change for the customer’s competitive advantage.
- We deliver working software frequently, from a couple of weeks to a couple of months, with a preference for the shorter timescale.
- We believe the business and development aspects must work together on a daily basis throughout the project.
- Projects are built with the support of motivated individuals.
- We give them the environment and support they need, and trust them to get the job done.
- The most efficient and effective method of conveying information to and within a development team is a face-to-face conversation.
- Working software is the primary measure of progress.
- Agile processes promote sustainable development.
- The sponsors, developers, and users should be able to maintain a constant pace indefinitely.
- Continuous attention to technical excellence and good design enhances agility.
- Simplicity – the art of maximising the amount of work not done is essential.
- The best architectures, requirements, and designs emerge from self-organising teams.
- At regular intervals, the team reflects on how to become more effective, then tunes and adjusts its behaviour accordingly.
Agile Principles courtesy of the agilemanifesto.org website
Face-to-face conversation is vital – which is why we use remote video link for our daily scrums between UK and Offshore teams.
We provide Agile Coaching and educate teams to work in the most agile way you can imagine.
- Code reviews
- Pull requests
- Biweekly client demos
- Continuous integration
- Agile boards